Baptisms are celebrated during mass on set dates once a month.
All baptisms take place at St Peter Julian Eymard Church, Mooroolbark.
Please phone the parish office on 9723 4275 to confirm availability on these dates.
• 6.00pm Saturday
• 9.00am Sunday
• 11.00am Sunday
Dates for 2017
(Please note dates are subject to change and availability)
Sat & Sun. 7th & 8th January
Sun. 12th February
Sat & Sun. 4th & 5th March
Sat & Sun. 1st & 2nd April
Sat & Sun. 6th & 7th May
No baptisms in June
Sat & Sun 1st & 2nd July
Sat & Sun. 5th & 6th August
Sat & Sun. 2nd & 3rd September
Sat & Sun. 14th & 15th October
Sat & Sun. 4th & 5th November
Sat & Sun. 2nd & 3rd December
- At least 2 months notice is required.
- Either one or both parents must be Catholic and live within the parish boundary.
- A Baptism certificate or a letter from the Parish Priest where you were baptised, must be provided.
- Parish policy when choosing Godparents requires that at least 1 Godparent must be a Confirmed Catholic, and minimum 16 years of age.
- Administration Cost of $100 applies (this cost includes an administration fee and priest stipend).
- Families are asked to call into the parish office to book a date and pay by cash or cheque.
- No Baptism date will be confirmed until a booking & payment is made in person at the parish office.
- Once a suitable date is booked, parents will be required to attend a Baptism Preparation Meeting 2 months prior to the Baptism date.
- Office Hours: 9.30am to 4.oopm Mon, Tues, Thurs & Friday.